Do you have a garden subject you love to share with others? We invite you be an Educational Speaker at the 5th annual Cooper-Young Garden Walk, May 16-17, 2020, 9am-5pm. Showcase your topic to an eclectic audience of retirees, baby boomers, and young millennials interested in all things gardening at our annual garden extravaganza.
Speaker Topics we are especially interested in:
- sustainability—house plants—composting—flower arranging—organic gardening methods—growing mushrooms—beverages from the garden—attracting wildlife to the garden—climate change—zero waste living—preserving food
Chosen Garden Speakers earn:
- speaker fee per 4 hour block
- free publicity on our webpage for a year, social media mention, and mention in our garden walk brochure.
- 1 complimentary ticket to the garden walk
- opportunity to meet lots of new people and spread the joy of gardening.
Registration Deadline: March 1, 2020. Due to limited number of spaces, early registration advised.
All Garden Speakers will be stationed at “Secret Gardens” throughout the neighborhood. This puts you at our most visited gardens, provides shade, and makes it easy to park for set up and take down.
The Cooper-Young Garden Walk celebrates gardeners, demonstrates sustainable garden practices, showcases beautiful, imaginative gardens, and inspires all our visitors to make their own outdoor spaces beautiful.
Print off Application.
You will receive an email confirmation of acceptance. Thank you.
Please LIKE, SHARE and FOLLOW us on Social Media