We have members who can talk about:
- Creating Container Gardens
- Best trees for the Mid-South
- Native Plants
- Ways to Transform Memphis through Gardening
- Cooper-Young Garden Club provides speakers that participate in a variety of corporate, educational and community events.
We provide speakers free of charge but ask that you consider making a donation to the Cooper-Young Garden Club. (Mileage beyond 10 miles will be reimbursed at .53 a mile).
Please submit your request at least four weeks in advance. Submission of this request does not guarantee, confirm or arrange a speaker for your event. You will be contacted by a member of the Cooper-Young Garden Club team to follow up on your request.
Include the following information in your request and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of Requestor
- Date of presentation
- Time of presentation
- Length of presentation
- Event purpose / theme
- Speaking topic
- Anticipated audience size
- Demographic of audience
- Audio visual provided