Become A Host
Board & Committees
Garden + Green Non-Profit Organizations Invited!
Is your nonprofit garden club or green organization looking to attract new members or promote upcoming gardening events or talks? Showcase your organization to an eclectic audience of retirees, baby boomers, and millennials interested in all things gardening, at our 7th annual garden extravaganza.
Cooper-Young Garden Walk 2022 demonstrates sustainable garden practices, showcases imaginative gardens, and inspires all visitors to make their outdoor spaces beautiful.
You’re invited to set-up a FREE educational booth, May 21-22, 2022, 9-4 pm. We will follow Covid safe practices. Everyone must wear masks and social distance 6 feet.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Showcase your organization to 2,000+ garden walk visitors
- Set up a table and promote your organization’s events
- Pass out promotional materials or samples
- Sign up potential members
- Gain free advertising on our: social media, webpage, and in the garden walk brochure
- Meet lots of interesting people and spread the joy of gardening.
Educational Booths are located at “Secret Gardens” throughout the neighborhood. This puts you at our most visited gardens, provides shade, and makes it easy to park for set up and take down.
March 1, 2022. Due to limited spaces, early registration advised.
Please complete the form by clicking the button below.
- You must provide your own table, chair and signage
- You may pass out literature about your organization (no religious or political material)
- You may offer drawings for prizes (passes, items, memberships, etc.).
- If you donate an item (minimum value $75), to our auction, we will list you as an in-kind donor in garden guidebook + give you more publicity.
- Send jpeg of your logo and description of your organization for garden walk booklet.
This form must be returned by March 1, 2022 to ensure publicity in garden walk guidebook and social media. Spaces available limited. Spaces filled as applications received.