Stone Soup Cafe
Come eat where all the locals do. Best home-cooked meals for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Passed along plants and recycled materials are what’s on display: pots, fences, and cacti, herbs, succulents, banana tree. Beautiful businesses attract more customers.
- Homeowners: Sharron Johnson
- Address: 993 S. Cooper Street
- Circa: 1903
- Garden Age: 9 years
- Song circle: Every Sat. 6pm-9pm
- Website: http://www.stonesoupcafememphis.com/
- Trees: Hackberry,
- Shrubs: azaleas, roses, privet,
- Perennials: Banana Plants, succulents, prickly pear,
- Herbs: rosemary, salvias,
Favorite Garden Tip: Herbs are the ideal plants to grow for low maintenance upkeep. They like it hot and dry, perfect for our Memphis climate.
[print-me target=”.printrecipe” title=”Print Recipe”] INGREDIENTS:
Please LIKE, SHARE and FOLLOW us on Social Media