Stone Soup Cafe
Come eat where all the locals do. Best home-cooked meals for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Passed along plants and recycled materials are what’s on display: pots, fences, and cacti, herbs, succulents, banana tree. Beautiful businesses attract more customers.
- Homeowners: Sharron Johnson
- Address: 993 S. Cooper Street
- Circa: 1903
- Garden Age: 9 years
- Song circle: Every Sat. 6pm-9pm
- Website: http://www.stonesoupcafememphis.com/
- Trees: Hackberry,
- Shrubs: azaleas, roses, privet,
- Perennials: Banana Plants, succulents, prickly pear,
- Herbs: rosemary, salvias,
Favorite Garden Tip: Herbs are the ideal plants to grow for low maintenance upkeep. They like it hot and dry, perfect for our Memphis climate.
Please LIKE, SHARE and FOLLOW us on Social Media