The world is divided into 2 camps–those that make New Year’s Resolutions, and those that don’t.
Being born on December 31st, I ‘ve always made it a huge point to painstaking make a list of yearly resolutions—you know the usual, fix all my failings….eat healthier, exercise more, be less driven, floss daily, etc.
Don’t know about your success sticking with resolutions, but I usually throw in the towel after the second week. Looking at prior lists, I think I know why. My lists were always about things I hated instead of things I loved.
This year, my list is going to be pure pleasure. Let’s see how well I do.
- Read my unread garden books, then pass them on.
- Have lunch out with a friend at least once a week.
- Attend the Garden Blogger’s Fling in Denver.
- Attend the GWA in Salt Lake.
- Take an art class.
- Grow our garden walk attendees to 1000+.
- Redo the area under my fig tree with mass plantings of beauty–something that handles the dry soil and our rambunctious rescue Rottweiler.
- Learn Latin plant names.
- Master WordPress Gutenberg (some pain expected)
- Galavant more.
- Reinstate date night with hubby.
- Do something new weekly.
- Stop and Smell the Roses more.
Looking over my pleasure list, I feel pretty excited….this should be a piece of cake. Even if I fail, I still win……
What about you? What are your Pleasure Resolutions for 2019?