Landmark Farmer’s Market + Garden
This blue building houses numerous activities that feed the soul of the community.
- Daily there is a Farmer’s Market from the produce that Mike and Karen grow on their 1/4 acre lot. Visitors can see different growing methods: in ground, hydroponics, and aquaponics.
- The inside farmer’s market offers homegrown produce, prepared foods, herbal remedies, teas, and more.
- Another building houses a food pantry for neighbors.
Homeowners: Mike & Karen Minnis
Address: 2489 Carnes Avenue, Hours 11-3pm, M-F
- Trees: apple, peach, cherries, mulberry
- Shrubs: Roses, blackberries, gogi berries
- Vines: Black-eyed Susan vine, morning glory
- Perennials: ferns,
- Vegetables: lettuces, tomatoes, greens,
Garden Philosophy: “Eat Well to Live Well”. We grow quality organic food and utilize earth-friendly sustainable agricultural practices. .
Favorite Garden Tip : Check out our youtube videos for garden tips. https://landmarktraining.org/resources/
Please LIKE, SHARE and FOLLOW us on Social Media