Become A Host
Board & Committees
Garden + Green Organizations Invited!
Is your garden club or green organization looking to attract new members or promote upcoming gardening events or talks? Showcase your organization to an eclectic audience of retirees, baby boomers, and millennials interested in all things gardening, at our 5th annual garden extravaganza.
Cooper-Young Garden Walk 2020 demonstrates sustainable garden practices, showcases imaginative gardens, and inspires all visitors to make their outdoor spaces beautiful.
You’re invited to set-up a FREE educational booth, May 16-17, 2020, 9-5pm.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Showcase your organization to 1,000+ garden walk visitors
- Set up a table and promote your organization’s events
- Pass out promotional materials or samples
- Sign up potential members
- Gain free advertising on our: social media, webpage, and in the garden walk brochure
- Earn 4 Free garden walk tickets for each day you set up
- Meet lots of interesting people and spread the joy of gardening.
Educational Booths are located at “Secret Gardens” throughout the neighborhood. This puts you at our most visited gardens, provides shade, and makes it easy to park for set up and take down.
March 1, 2019. Due to limited spaces, early registration advised.
Please complete the form by clicking the button below.
- You must provide your own table, chair and signage
- You may pass out literature about your organization (no religious or political material)
- You may offer drawings for prizes (passes, items, memberships, etc.).
- If you donate an item (minimum value $50), to our auction, we will list you as an in-kind donor in garden guidebook, give you more publicity, and send you a tax receipt.
- Send jpeg of your logo and description of your organization for garden walk brochure.
This form must be returned by March 1, 2020 to ensure publicity in garden walk guidebook and social media. Spaces available limited. Spaces filled as applications received.
Donna Manley, Educational Booth Chair