The Cooper-Young Garden Walk thanks all our generous sponsors and donors. Your Contributions help us beautify our neighborhood.
PLATINUM: GARDEN SPONSORS:
- Midtown Nursery –great plants, great people, great place.
- Stone Soup Cafe + Market –better than your mom’s cooking for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Joe Spake-Incity Realty –he really knows Midtown real estate.
- Steve Womack — State Farm Insurance — great prices and services!
- Cooper-Young Community Association – Thanks for all you do to support and promote our event?
- Cooper-Young Business Association — Thank you for all you do to help support and promote our event!
- Celtic Crossing Irish Pub + Restaurant –great food, beer, and Irish music
- Coyo Yoga Lounge – wonderful place to take yoga. Classes for all levels and interests.
- Albert Cook Plumbing Co.– The company to call for all plumbing needs.
- Memphis Drum Shop — Not only do they carry the most extensive line of drums, it’s fun to explore their shop.
- Young Ave. Deli– Great food, beer, and music. What more can you ask?
- Haizlip Studio — educational and museum exhibits.
- Beauty Shop – “Look good, eat good”.
- Signworks Memphis –Our neighborhood printing place and garden walk supporter!
- GiveCamp Memphis –your help made our blog possible! Many thanks. This organization shares their time and talents to help non-profits move to the next level.
- Urban Earth--Garden Host gift certificates!
EARLY BIRD GIFT BASKET DONORS:
Your donation helps encourage ticket buyers to buy early. This lets us plan the best walk ever! Shout-out to:
- Stone Soup Cafe— $25 gift certificate
- Huey’s Restaurant –$25 gift certificate
- “me + mrs. jones paint finish store” — $53 value=gift certificate for sample pot paint and mini wax, colors of your choosing, a paintbrush, and the book, “Upstyle your Furniture” by Stephanie Jones
- Midtown Massage + Bodywork — 1 hour massage ($70 value)
- Memphis 38104 — 38014 T-shirt + 38104 koozie ($25 value)