Love this Crisp, Clean Color……Pantone Greenery–the perfect color to go with any other color in your garden……This color says Creeping Jenny, potato vine,’Double Play Gold’ spiraea,’Lime Ruffles’ Coral Bells, sedums, ferns, string of pearls, banana plants, ‘Guacamole’ hosta, to name a few. When you spruce up your garden this spring–how will you fit in a fresh dose of “Greenery” color?
Follow Us Online
Recent Blog Posts
- Election of new club Officers! November 28, 2017
- Native Plants vs Cultivars–does it matter? November 10, 2017
- 2nd Garden Walk a “Blooming Success” November 6, 2017
- AUG Club meeting: Angie Shares Her Garden Style Tips September 2, 2017
- T-Shirt Time….. September 2, 2017
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.